Your Privacy Is a Priority to Us
The confidentiality of our customers' personal information is important to Health Elements We are providing you with this privacy notice to help you understand how we handle personal information about you that we may obtain and under what circumstances we may disclose the information to our affiliates and other third parties. This notice also tells you how you can limit our disclosure of your personal information.
We do not sell any information about our customers to anyone.
How We Gather Information
As part of working with Health Elements, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and other information you give to us.
- Your transactions with us or others.
- Public sources.
Sharing Information with Nonaffiliated Third Parties
Nonaffiliated third parties are those not a part of Health Elements We may share information with nonaffiliated third parties. The information we may share with these companies includes information about:
- Your identity (such as name, address, phone number)
If you do not want us to share your information with nonaffiliated third parties so they can market their products or services to you, you may write or call us as follows:
Write to us at:
862 Happy Canyon Rd., Suite 100
Castle Rock, CO 80108
Or call us at 720-733-3710
Please provide the name, address, and phone number of each patron who does not want us to share their information.
Sharing of Information in Other Circumstances
We may disclose information to nonaffiliated third parties with respect to marketing our own products and services, as well as those products or services we offer jointly with others. The type of information we may share for marketing purposes includes all of the information we collect. The partners with whom we share this information may include:
- Marketing service providers who market our products and services with whom we have joint marketing agreements; and
- Other providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to jointly market products or services.
If we are required to provide information about you to nonaffiliated third parties outside of Health Elements without your consent, as permitted by law, such as:
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities;
- To consumer reporting agencies;
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all of a portion of a business or an operating unit; or
- To protect against fraud.
Whatever the reason for sharing information, we require confidentiality by the receiving parties and limit the use of the information to the purpose for which it was disclosed.
If you end your relationship with us, we will continue to treat and safeguard your information as described in this notice.
Our Security Practices and Information Accuracy
We also take steps to safeguard customer information. We restrict access to the personal and account information of our customers to those employees who need to know that information in the course of their job responsibilities. We maintain physical and procedural safeguards to protect customer information.
If you agree to receive e-mail messages from us, we may retain the information you provide us to deliver e-mails of specific interest to you. If you choose to send us e-mails, we may retain the content of your e-mail message, your e-mail address, and our subsequent response. Please be careful about the information you provide to us by e-mail; as with any public web site, this channel of communication is not necessarily secure against interception.
Children's Online Information Privacy
Protecting children's identities and information online is important. We do not knowingly solicit data from children online, nor do we market our online products and services to children under the age of 18 years old.